Celebrating 7 years of LIVE web streaming regional, club & semi-pro sports
The Depth of the Amateur & Semi-Pro Sports Community
Six years ago, the CCE Sports Network recognized that there were segments of the sports community that did not have the opportunity to have a professional live web streaming platform for their games, matches and tournaments. Besides the obvious benefit of fans and supporters being able to cheer on their favorite team or athlete, video has the added benefit of being a teaching and training tool to improve athletic performance. In addition, tournaments can use live web streaming video to enhance & increase their sponsorship support while aiding in growing their player base and on-site attendance base.
The CCE Sports Network was borne with this idea in mind - to celebrate niche and smaller sports communities that have thousands of talented athletes who deserve to have their "spotlight" in this new media landscape.
We all have our favorite professional sports teams we like to watch, but our friends, family members & supporters are playing in regional, club and semi-pro sports that you never get to see. Million dollar players aren't the only ones playing outstanding competitive sports and multi-million dollar video sports companies aren't the only ones live streaming sports online. We're here to bring you the rest of the sporting world for you watch, cheer on and enjoy!!
IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO CAPTURE THE WIDE VARIETY OF SPORTS THAT HAPPEN ACROSS THE UNITED STATES, We have created a flexible and mobile live web streaming pLATFORM capable of filming, editing, live streaming and producing video content FROM A VARIETY OF SPORTING EVENTS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES.
The Production Vision
1) To create a multi-camera broadcast complete with play by play commentary, on-screen scoring, music, commercials and interviews;
2) To create an engaged audience through live chat and live photography updates during the live web broadcast;
3) To produce monthly content that will drive on-line viewership which includes news & sports shows, documentaries and instructional videos;
4) To create diversity in programming by showcasing a number of different team and individual sports. We have live streamed over the last 6 years: tennis, soccer, formula racing, basketball, youth baseball, wrestling, mixed martial arts, hockey, swimming, diving, water polo and figure skating.
OUR BROADCASTING TEAM HAS PRODUCED:
- 41 LIVE broadcasts;
- 143,000 viewers (as of 05/31/2018);
- 136 days of live web streaming; and
- 730 hours of live web streaming programming.
BY KEEPING PRODUCTION COST LOW, WE ARE ABLE TO BE SUPPORTED BY TOURNAMENT ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR sponsors ALONG WITH donations & volunteers FROM THE SPORTS COMMUNITY.