VIDEO WILL ACCOUNT FOR 80% OF GLOBAL INTERNET TRAFFIC BY 2019*
NEARLY A MILLION MINUTES OF VIDEO WILL BE SHARED EVERY SECOND*
VIDEO IS THE SOCIAL MEDIA TREND TO WATCH IN 2016 - BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY
Corporate Gold Sponsor - $1,000
We welcome companies, businesses and individual donors who desire to be a sponsor for the entire 2017 broadcast season (12 months). You will receive a dedicated listing on our website, dedicated listing on every live broadcast, logo and pre-read ad announcement at least 2 times per game on every game broadcast live and social media ad runs on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter all season.
Corporate Platinum Sponsor - $2,000
We welcome companies, businesses and individual donors who desire to be a Platinum sponsor for the entire 2017 broadcast season (12 months). You will receive product category exclusivity for the entire season, dedicated listing on our website and dedicated listing on every live and archived broadcast and your choice of advertising on one of our 3 online sports shows. You will also receive logo and pre-read ad announcements at least 4 times per game on every game broadcast live and social media ad runs on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Corporate "Title" Sponsor - $5,000
Companies, businesses or individual donor will have the exclusive right to have your name & logo appear prominently before the title of all live broadcasts throughout the 2017 broadcast season (12 months). In addition, as a "Title" sponsor, your name & logo will appear on all episodes of Capital Sports TV. Corporate "Title" Sponsors will also enjoy all of the rights of our "Platinum" level sponsors. We only accept 1 Title sponsor per year to maximize your advertising impact on every show open.
WHY YOU SHOULD BECOME A LIVE WEB STREAMING SPONSOR
THE TREND IS ONLINE, ALL THE TIME
Today's online buzz word is "streaming video." Facebook Live, Twitter, Periscope, Twitch TV - it seems everyone is jumping on the live internet bandwagon. Before we talk about why we made the decision to be a live web streaming content producer in 2009, let's talk about the convergence of ideas & market trends.
LET'S LOOK AT SOME RAW NUMBER:
- Over 3.4 million viewers watched March Madness in 2016 online;
- 37% of TV Everywhere content streams were for sporting events;
- Sports video streams were up 640% year over year;
- In 2015, 282 sports teams and organizations in 61 countries used the platform provider "Livestream" to broadcast 14,303 games, practices and events.
SOME PRACTICAL EXAMPLES:
1) When you mention the name "ESPN," you think of them as the"world wide leaders" in the broadcast production of professional and collegiate sports. Expansive coverage across the country, insightful commentary & diversity of programming;
2) When you think of NBC Universal & the modern day Olympics, you think live web streaming coverage: a) 125 hours at the 2008 Beijing games; b) 3,500 hours of live web streaming coverage at the 2012 London games; and c) more than 4,000 hours of programming for the winter event in Sochi in 2014 and d) more than 6,500 hours of programming for the summer Olympics in Rio in 2016 - with a promise to stream every single athletic event. Notice the trend?;
3) Lastly, when you think about the NFL & Verizon - you think about the amazing deal Verizon customers receive by getting to watch live web streams of Sunday, Monday & Thursday night football games, home-market games, post-season games & the Super Bowl - all on Verizon smartphones courtesy of a 4 year, $1 billion dollar partnership.
When we speak of convergence, we speak of a blending of ideas and market trends. All of the current data suggests that sports, online viewing and web streaming is the future movement of entertainment online. The CCE Sports Network has recognized that to make the biggest impact to our fans, viewers and our sponsors - we need to be where our fans are - ONLINE, ON MOBILE, ALL THE TIME. And we there from day 1 of our creation.
WHY LIVE STREAMING?
Why did we choose to be online content producers as opposed to following a traditional TV format or creating video to be viewed later? Research shows that LIVE drives 10x more engagement than video on demand as today's viewers want to participate in online chat, Twitter or other forms of social media while they are watching a live event. In addition, LIVE tends to drive longer viewing times by pulling together fractionalized viewers - which in-turns creates big advertising opportunities for those who choose to support the platform..
While seeing a trend is good and hearing the stories of viewers is good, we know that advertisers & sponsors need the hard facts to know where viewers are going for their entertainment. Here is what we have found:
- SPORTS FANS ARE EMBRACING LIVE WEB STREAMING - Live sports streaming continues as the biggest driver for online viewing. Early in 2014, Adobe released findings from the Q4 2013 video benchmark, showing 37% of TV Everywhere content streams were for sporting events and sports video streams were up 640% year over year (Adobe Digital Index "U.S. Digital Video Benchmark Report, February 7, 2014). 55.2% of all downstream web traffic is streaming video content & 75% of viewers are highly likely to use a live streaming service from their pay TV operator (Sandvine, Nov 2013 & iStream Planet whitepaper, Mar 2013);
- LIVE VIDEO CAN TARGET NICHE MARKETS - 45% of sports fans across all sports access online content and stream games using smartphones (Mobile Marketer, Oct 2012);
- LIVE STREAMING AD VIEWING IS SOARING - Freewheel reports 214% growth in live video ad views year over year with live accounting for 21% of all video ad views for programmers. And according to Adobe in Q2 2014, the ratio of ad starts per video start was 66.0% higher in sports content vs non sports content, 2.25 ads per view start vs 1.36. (Freewheel Video Monetization Report, December 2014 & Adobe Digital Index "U.S. Digital Video Benchmark Report, February 7, 2014);
- ONLINE VIEWING HABITS ARE CONSTANTLY CHANGING - There are new records for total online video consumption in 2014 with over 38.2 billion online videos being watched, up 43% year over year from 2013. Smartphones have over taken tablets as the viewing device preference of choice and 2014 has seen a surge in monthly unique viewership growing 85% over the past six months, up 146% year over year (U.S. Digital Video Benchmark, Adobe Digital Index Q2 2014). By 2019, internet traffic from wireless and mobile devices will exceed traffic from wired devices.*
WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN? There is much more value in digital audiences. They are easier to quantify & target and advertisers should adopt strategies that incorporate digital viewing. The CCE Sports Network could have taken any number of different routes to bring you quality local, regional, club & semi-pro sports - but we chose LIVE WEB STREAMING. Mike Sepso (below) said it best that we live in the internet age. It is appropriate that we use this accessible media format to get your brand in front of this growing, influential & affluent market.
OUR GROWTH & SUCCESS
Broadcast Year 1 - 2012 – 4 Live events
Broadcast Year 2 - 2013 – 9 live events
Broadcast Year 3 - 2014 - 10 live events and 1 monthly sports show
Broadcast Year 4 - 2015 - 9 live events and 2 monthly sports shows. Broadcast Year 5 - 2016 - 11 live events and 1 monthly show
Live/Archived Viewers thru 03/01/2017 – 139,000 via 41 live events
Days of live streaming thru 03/01/2017 – 136
Hours of live streaming thru 03/01/2017 – 730
Mixed Martial Arts
Capital Sports TV - A bi-monthly sports & news show featuring player interviews, features & stories of the LGBT sports community in the greater Washington, DC Metro area. Washington, DC is the largest organized LGBT sports community with over 10,000 athletes competing in more than 30 different sports throughout the metro area.
CCE Sports Minute - A weekly sports show that covers sports news from a comedic, entertaining point of view. Led by Jonathan & Sergey from Spokane, WA - the boys from the podcast & radio show OUTSpoken have teamed up with the CCE Sports Network to provide an entertaining look at news, entertainment and sports (Show concluded in May, 2016).
Coaching Vault with Coach Amir - Houston Tennis Coach and NAIA champion Amir Rahbar will feature a monthly show where he shares tips, tricks and techniques on how to be a better tennis player and athlete (Show concluded in May, 2016).