LIVE WEB STREAMING SCHEDULE 2015
All tournaments are subject to approval by the Tournament Director and their board members and is dependent on sponsorship funding. This list is subject to change.
January - April, 2015
1. Hillcrest Basketball Classic (Live from San Diego, California) - January 16 - January 18, 2015 - View ARCHIVES at: http://www.ccesportsnetwork.com/gay-basketball-videos/.
2. Clay Court Classic Presented by Everbank (Live from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida) - February 13 - February 16, 2015 - View ARCHIVES at: http://www.ccesportsnetwork.com/gay-tennis-videos/.
3. New York City Soccer Classic (Live from Chelsea Pier in New York City) - March 28, 2015 - View ARCHIVES at: http://www.ccesportsnetwork.com/gay-soccer-videos/.
May - August, 2015
4. Spring Fling Doubles Tournament (Live from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida) – May 9 - 10 - View ARCHIVES at: http://www.ccesportsnetwork.com/gay-tennis-videos/.
5. Columbus Tennis Classic 2015 (Live from Columbus, Ohio) - July 17 - July 19, 2015 - View ARCHIVES at: https://livestream.com/ccesports/ColumbusClassic2015.
September - December, 2015
6. Capital Tennis Classic XXIII (Live from Washington, DC) – Sept 12 – 14 - View ARCHIVES at: https://livestream.com/ccesports/CapitalClassicXXIII.
7. HOUTEX 35 (35th Annual Houston Tennis Tournament) -Nov 6 - 8 - WATCH LIVE, CLICK HERE. This broadcast is still PENDING SPONSORSHIP SUPPORT.
WE INVITE YOU TO HAVE YOUR LGBT SPORTING TOURNAMENT, EVENT OR CHAMPIONSHIP BROADCAST LIVE ON THE CCE SPORTS NETWORK FOR THE 2016 BROADCAST SEASON. EMAIL US TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION.
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR AMAZING SPONSORS, PARTNERS AND DONORS WHO HAVE HELPED US KICK OFF OUR 3RD YEAR BRINGING LIVE LGBT SPORTS TO SPORTS FANS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
We have created a simple process to add tournaments to the live web streaming broadcast schedule
- Step 1 - Tournament Directors & Board Members must approve our production team coming to your city to live stream your tournament. We want everyone to be comfortable with the idea that this is a live web broadcast that can be seen throughout the world. We will broadcast each day of your tournament up to 8 hours a day.
- Step 2 - Your event venue needs to give us approval to film on their property. Most private facilities will not mind. Some public facilities may require a city and/or facility permit. Permit costs are covered by sponsorship dollars. The Tournament Director is responsible for securing approval for filming and storage of equipment nightly. We carry a million dollar liability insurance policy if required by the venue.
- Step 3 - As a free service, production costs are covered by sponsorship, advertisers, donations & volunteers. Live web streaming is an "added value" that we provide for your tournament and for your regional and/or local sponsors. We will partner with you to compliment your existing sponsorship efforts (on a regional and local level) and seek national sponsorships & donations on your behalf. Together, our combined and collaborative effort to reach out for sponsorship should cover all production costs.
- Step 4 - Choose the live web streaming package that meets your tournament's needs & goals. You can choose from a) a full production with instant replay and announcers; b) all fixed cameras with volunteer commentators; or c) a more TV style broadcast with 1 or 2 manned camera operators. The choice is entirely yours based on how you would like to present your tournament to a national audience. Geographic region & number of days determine sponsorship investment in broadcast. CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION and pricing.